Sunday, August 10, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 55

Day 55 - Yesterday (day 55) was a great day, my wife and I and some family went on a canoe trip and had a great time.  I always wanted to go canoeing, but as a smoker, I was never really active and I didn't want to spend to much time outside doing things.  Now I want to spend a lot of time outside just enjoying life and doing things.  My wife and I are just happier now that we don't smoke and want to spend time doing things other then just being at home.  In the past month and a half we have gone out more than we have in the past year and it again, just feels great.  When you quit smoking, you just feel better and want to do more.  Nobody should be restricted to activities because of smoking, just quit and see how much better life is.

Not the river we went canoeing on, but just imagine the fun you could have getting outdoors.


2 comments:

  1. I am on day 2 of the nicoderm CQ patch. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tabatha, Great job on making the decision to quit smoking. I know when my wife and I had made the choice to quit, it was a very hard choice to make but we are now very grateful of the choice we made.

      Delete