Saturday, August 16, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 60

Day 60 - It is day 60 and I am getting very close to the end of being on the patch.  I am looking forward to not having to put the patch on everyday, but I am also thankful there is a product out there such as the patch that has really help me to get through the beginning of quitting smoking and pretty soon I will be on my own and zero nicotine being fed into my system.  I am excited and scared at the same time, am I really going to be able to progress without the patch, this is a thought I have often, but then I just remember, I made this choice to quit and I am going to stick with it.  I feel better and I want this feeling to continue.  To all of those out there quitting, this is one time quitting makes you a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment