Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 15

Day 15 - Who would think that when beginning to stop smoking you would get to the point where days are no longer your counting point.  I remember just a couple of weeks ago I was counting 1 day, 2 day , 3 day, etc. and now I am not counting days, because counting days just gives a reminder of the habit.  I still want to keep track of how long I have not been smoking, and this Blog will help me to do that, but other then that, I will celebrate each week I have quit and soon, that will change to each month I have been a non-smoker.

I want to aim this next statement to anybody who reads this that is trying to quit smoking.  YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I thought after 25 years of smoking a pack a day, I would never be able to quit smoking.  Well, I am starting week 3 and I have not touch a cigarette.  The feeling you get from not smoking is amazing, you just feel more energized and it feels good.  You have to want to quit, or quitting will never work for you.  Good luck to anyone else trying to quit smoking and I hope my Blog may be able to help you get through some of the hard times.


No comments:

Post a Comment