Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 23

Day 23 - As I progress on my journey of quitting smoking, I find myself very thankful I made this decision to quit smoking before it was to late.  Now, I know that there is always a chance that I may incur some type of cancer, but I feel my chances now are much better in avoiding it.  I am still young enough to allow my lungs time to become healthy again.  Everyone has their vise, mine happened to be smoking.  I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and now, I don't smoke.  I feel in some ways I have been reborn.  The opportunity to start over doesn't happen everyday and I feel I am starting over because I have freed my lungs from the toxins I having been filling them with over the paste 25 years.  I am not always about mentioning my business on this Blog, but the business side of me has to plug my business at least once.

I have worked very hard to put together an Online Classified Website that people would be proud to advertise on and I would be proud to own.  I think I have accomplished my goal and now I would like all my readers to help spread the word.  Yes I know, there is Craigslist out there, but I wanted to create a site with better security and to provide for those that provide for us (veterans).  Please visit and help spread the word and together we can make my site very successful.

http://www.adsonjacs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment