Monday, July 14, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 28

Day 28 - Another great day of not smoking.  I find myself each day thankful for the next because I know I am doing what needs to be done to live a healthier life.  Nobody is going to live forever, but I am going to live as long as I can.  All I can say today about not smoking is it has given me a new lease on life.  I am feeling better as each day passes and my energy level has increased.  Nobody knows this feeling unless you are/were a smoker who has quit or is quitting.  Some times I feel anxious because I have so much energy, I don't know what to do with it.  These are the times to watch out for so you don't allow yourself to be fouled into smoking again.  This anxiety can make you feel the urge to smoke, just relax and it will pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment