Saturday, July 5, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 19

Day 19 - I think some of my blog's may have confused some people.  Each post I make is the day posted the day after the completed day so I can blog the full day.  So Day 19 was actually yesterday.  So this post will discuss what I went through yesterday.

Yesterday was the 4th of July and also my wife's birthday, so we decided to go out shopping for new furniture for our living room.  We were doing more of window shopping to decide what we want for new furniture in our living room.  Finding things to do to keep yourself busy is a crucial part keeping your mind off of smoking.  When you first quit smoking the number one thing on your mind will be the urge for a cigarette.  You will have to get past this urge as it will be strong the first week.  After the first week it does get better.  I think as I move forward, the better thing to do is on a day to day basis, you find things to change what your routine was and this will help to keep you mind off of the cigarettes.  It feels good to live free.


No comments:

Post a Comment