Thursday, July 3, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 17

Day 17 - Moving forward, we just got home from our vacation yesterday and it was a fun time for the family and I.  I must admit that being a non-smoker has made it easier for me to do things such as walking up stairs, taking long walks, and just wanting to do things.  When I smoked all I cared about was when I was going to have that next cigarette.  Now I think, what can I do now such as take a walk, go for a bike ride, just spending time with the family.  You will never understand what it feels like to be a non-smoker until you become one (aimed at those who smoke).  It feels like every day is a new day instead of the whole routine you have when you are a smoker.

I am happier now, I feel healthier, and I just feel like I want the live life to the fullest.  Everyday is a new day and life is full of adventures.  Being a non-smoker, I look forward to all the new adventures I take.


No comments:

Post a Comment