Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 31

Day 31 - I think I may have mentioned this over time but one thing to remember when you are trying to quit smoking is that your daily routine will change.  If you do not like change, then this will be hard for you.  Everyday is a new routine as you get used to doing things to fill in the time you used to smoke.  I have learned that since I stopped smoking, my routine daily is not a routine anymore.  Everyday is something new and it does feel good to do new things.  My new daily things I do to pass the cigarette times is to maybe take a short walk around my office or take 5 minutes and listen to a song on YouTube, or even just go outside and get some air, everyday is something new.  The best part of not having a routine, is not having a routine and getting healthier not having one.


No comments:

Post a Comment