Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 27

Day 27 - Yesterday was a great day, my wife and I had a date night and we saw the movie Tammy.  Anyone who wants to see a funny movie, I would highly recommend going to see Tammy.  I couldn't tell you the last time my wife and I went out to a movie theater, and it was such an enjoyable evening.  I find now that I don't smoke, I want to get out and do more.  Before, when I was a smoker, I just wanted to spend a lot of time at home because most places you go to, you can't smoke, and smoking was that much a part of my life.  Yesterday I also had some time during the day to watch some YouTube videos and I came across the commercial that was a big influence on me deciding to quit.  I want to share this video with everyone.  I will put up a viewer discretion as the video can be disturbing to some, but the fact of what it presents should be shown.  If this video doesn't motivate you to quit nothing will.

No comments:

Post a Comment