Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 29

Day 29 - As the end of the day yesterday, my wife and I have completed 1 month of not smoking.  This to me is an impressive milestone.  I never could have imagined a month ago that I could have gone this long without a cigarette.  To me, smoking is a bad addiction and one that is very hard to quit.  There is no easy way of quitting and until you make that decision you are done, you will never quit.  As I believe I have said in the past, prepare yourself for what is going to be when you quit.  You will have urges, your mind will make you very anxious, your body will go through changes, it just feels different and this difference is what you will need to get used to.  The difference you feel after quitting smoking is good, but remember it is different and you will need to make sure you are prepared for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment