Monday, July 21, 2014

Quit smoking with Nicoderm CQ - Day 35

Day 35 - I was sitting back and remembering my previous Blog on how much time and money I have spent on cigarettes and it hits me, what the hell was I thinking.  I have probably spent more money on cigarettes then I have anything else in my life.  Anyone who reads this take a long thought of how much you have spent on cigarettes, how much time you have wasted.  Below, I have put together two images, 1 is how many packs of cigarettes you would go through if you smoke 1 pack a cigarettes everyday for a year and the second picture is how many cigarettes you are smoking if you smoke a pack a day for a year.


 365 packs of cigarettes

7,300 cigarettes (yeah that is a lot of cigarettes and smoke in your lungs)


No comments:

Post a Comment